Glytamins: Glytamins: Liver, Gallbladder and Kidney Detox (10 Suppositories)
Glytamins suppositories replace the kidney and gall bladder flushes with amino acids and herbs to support the body in dissolving and passing gallstones, bile sludge and kidney stones.
Glytamins rebuilds the bile supply, unlike the older olive oil, lemon juice and Epsom salt flush, which drains the body of bile fluid.
Toxins can be divided into two groups, those that are fat soluble and those that are water-soluble. Fat-soluble toxins are released by the liver and secreted into the bile for excretion into the intestines, whereas water-soluble toxins pass out through the kidneys and leave the body through the urine.
Maintaining these detoxification pathways by resolving kidney stones, gallstones and biliary sludge is a prerequisite to any detoxification protocol. For a total detoxification protocol you may also wish to consider Medicardium and Xeneplex.
Bile is responsible for many aspects of our intestinal health. Bile neutralizes stomach acids, emulsifies fats, is a natural laxative and kills parasites and candida. Insufficient bile can cause ulcers, malnutrition, constipation, and allow parasitic and fungal infestations.
Glytamins may support the body in maintaining proper bile manufacture and flow.
Everyone develops small crystal in his or her kidneys and gallbladders. Some people have literally hundreds of stones that have accumulated in their bodies. In approximately 1 out of 4 people, these crystallizations eventually grow large enough to require medical attention.
These crystallizations are typically accumulations of calcium, oxalic acid, uric acid and cholesterol.
Glytamins may support the body in both dissolving these crystallizations and preventing the formation of new ones.
While Glytamins is not specifically formulated to deal with an acute case of kidney stones, scientific literature shows that Chanca Piedra, (one of the main ingredients) has been used over time to support the dissolution of calcium oxalate and uric acid crystals, the main constituents of kidney stones.
Liver and Gall Bladder Purge
The liver, gall bladder and hepatic ducts can all suffer from accumulations of biliary sludge and gallstones. Bile, unable to pass into the duodenum can backwash into the liver and pancreas, causing alkali burns in those organs.
Traditional remedies for gallstones and biliary sludge involve drinking large quantities of Epsom salts, lemon juice and olive oil in an attempt to cause powerful contractions of the gallbladder and a resulting purge of biliary sludge and gallstones. This kind of purge can be very uncomfortable and does nothing to resolve the underlying cause of these accumulations.
Glytamins are designed to support this function without uncomfortable side effects.
How to Use a Suppository
Suppositories are strictly for rectal use only. These suppositories are available without a prescription but it is strongly advisable for you to consult a physician before taking especially if you are taking other medications or supplements as this may result to some unwanted drug interactions.
Seven Simple Steps
- Empty bowels first if necessary then wash your hands.
- Read the label to verify the correct supplement to be inserted.
- Carefully remove the wrapper to avoid deforming or breaking the suppository.
- lf you are right handed, assume a left side-lying position and bring your right knee towards your chest. If left handed, lie on the right side and raise your left knee instead.
- sing your dominant hand, slowly and gently insert the suppository, pointed tip first, into the rectum. Use your finger to bring it an inch and 1/2 to 2 inches inside the rectum. Hold it in place for a few seconds then remove your finger. Pull up with the sphincter muscles.
- No need to eliminate the suppository, but it is very important to hold at least 30 minutes as it will dissolve and absorb in the body. You can move around and do what you want after you insert it. After 30 minutes if you need to go to the bathroom that is fine but no need to eliminate the suppository. To repeat, there is no need to release the suppository as it will absorb completely into the body as there are no artificial binders, fillers or preservatives in our product.
- Stand up and wash your hands again thoroughly. Try not to empty your bowels during the next hour.
Directions for Use
Insert one chilled suppository rectally, every other day.
Detoxification for liver and kidney cleanse, and intestinal health.
Glycine 120 mg, taurine 120 mg, phosphatidyl choline 120 mg, bupleurum 120 mg, chanca Piedra 120 mg, peppermint 20 mg, magnesium di-potassium EDTA 20 mg, cocoa butter