Endosterol: Prostate Support (10 Suppositories)
Many men suffer needlessly from the gradual biochemical feminization that happens with age as testosterone starts to convert into estrogen. If you want the energy levels, prostate and sexual function you had when you were a younger man, try Endosterol.
Endosterol suppositories contain high amounts of four different phytosterols and six other herbs to support the body in suppressing the conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen, thus supporting proper prostate function, hair density and testosterone levels.
Women have also reported greater health of their sexual organs and easier menses using Endosterol.
Endosterol suppositories offer state of the art prostate support. Endosterol contains beta-sitosterol, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, dandelion, ellagic acid and Mg Di-K EDTA.
Beta sitosterol is both an aromatase and 5-alpha reductase inhibitor thus decreasing the conversion of testosterone to both estrogen and Di-hydro testosterone. Ellagic acid has been shown to induce apoptosis in prostate and other cancer cell lines within 48 hours.
Due to the rectum's immediate proximity to the prostate, Endosterol delivers its benefits much more efficiently than oral preparations.
Excessive levels of Di-Hydro Testosterone (DHT) is now recognized as the the main cause of male hair loss.
DHT is created by the action of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase upon normal testosterone and levels increase with age.
Beta-sitosterol is a natural 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor and may help slow and/or reverse hair loss by reducing DHT levels in the body.
Beta sitosterol has been clinically shown to both decrease LDL cholesterol as well as lower triglyceride levels.
Beta-sitosterol is also an excellent adjunctive therapy to chelation as it has been shown to decrease the fatty component of atherosclerotic plaque.
In nature, the inflammation pathway is controlled through the fats and oils in our diet. Certain oils and fats increase inflammation and others decrease it.
Both saw palmetto and pumpkin seed extracts have been shown to support decreased inflammation via inhibition of the COX and lipoxygenase pathways.
While most people believe that a stronger immune system is a better immune system, the truth is that what we really want is a strong and balanced immune system.
A person suffering from allergies has an unbalanced, over-reacting immune system. Increasing the strength of the immune system without first balancing it can make symptoms worse than before.
Beta sitosterol has been shown to both support an increase in immune function and balance immune function at the same time.
While saw palmetto is well known for its beneficial effects on the prostate, it also has a long history of being used for female disorders.
Herbalists have used saw palmetto to support women's bodies in resolving issues associated with reproduction, milk flow, libido, menstrual irregularities, fluid retention and pelvic inflammatory conditions for centuries.
How to Use a Suppository
Suppositories are strictly for rectal use only. These suppositories are available without a prescription but it is strongly advisable for you to consult a physician before taking especially if you are taking other medications or supplements as this may result to some unwanted drug interactions.
Seven Simple Steps
- Empty bowels first if necessary then wash your hands.
- Read the label to verify the correct supplement to be inserted.
- Carefully remove the wrapper to avoid deforming or breaking the suppository.
- lf you are right handed, assume a left side-lying position and bring your right knee towards your chest. If left handed, lie on the right side and raise your left knee instead.
- sing your dominant hand, slowly and gently insert the suppository, pointed tip first, into the rectum. Use your finger to bring it an inch and 1/2 to 2 inches inside the rectum. Hold it in place for a few seconds then remove your finger. Pull up with the sphincter muscles.
- No need to eliminate the suppository, but it is very important to hold at least 30 minutes as it will dissolve and absorb in the body. You can move around and do what you want after you insert it. After 30 minutes if you need to go to the bathroom that is fine but no need to eliminate the suppository. To repeat, there is no need to release the suppository as it will absorb completely into the body as there are no artificial binders, fillers or preservatives in our product.
- Stand up and wash your hands again thoroughly. Try not to empty your bowels during the next hour.
Directions for Use
Glycerin Suppositories: chill them in a fridge or freezer. Insert one rectally, every other day. It will dissolve and absorb.
Hormone balancing for men to regain and maintain normal testosterone levels. This benefits prostate health, sexual function and hair density. Women have also reported greater health of their sexual organs and easier menses.
Phytosterol blend (beta sitosterol, sitostanol and camposterol) 250 mg, saw palmetto extract 150 mg, pumpkin seed extract 100 mg, quercetin 100 mg, dandelion extract 100mg, lecithin 100 mg, magnesium di-potassium EDTA 50 mg, ellagic acid 20 mg, gingko biloba 20 mg